felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bundle digital signature validation for Felix
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:06:08 GMT
As I said previously, I'm going to look into the patch and write a
proposal how to integrate it as soon as I find the time. Right now,
I'd first want the 1.0 release out of the door - hence, please be
patient for a little longer.

regards,

Karl

p.s.: As Rick suggests, it can't hurt to get an ICLA on file until I
can look into your patch (and no, you can not "commit this via
Stephan" - you wrote it, so we need an ICLA and probably a grant from
you).

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com