felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Moving preferences impl to trunk
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:55:03 GMT
In the past we voted on contributions, but since this was basically
developed in a Felix sandbox, I do not think a vote is actually
necessary if we have consensus to promote it.

Let's give it a few days for people to voice their opinions and move it.

I guess the likely target package will be:

With a directory in the trunk called "preferences".

-> richard