felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Preparing the commons releases
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:25:07 GMT
Karl and I were talking about this during the release. We kept things
like this simply because we were following the previous pattern of the
trunk depending on the latest versions. However, we both felt this
wasn't a good idea and that this needed to be changed, we just didn't
want to take the time to think about it then.

In general, sub-projects should probably list their actual dependencies,
I think, and not just point to the latest and greatest unless it is

So, in short, feel free to change it.

-> richard

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
> in order to prepare the commons releases, I would like to change the
> parent pom version back to 1.0.0 (currently it's 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT).
> Commons does not need the latest and greatest and depending on a
> released pom makes releasing easier.
> In addition I would like to change the version from 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT to
> 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
> With these changes I will prepare the release artifacts in the next days
> if noone objects.
> Carsten

View raw message