felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: bundle digital signature validation for Felix
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:56:09 GMT
Karl Pauls wrote:
> As I said previously, I'm going to look into the patch and write a
> proposal how to integrate it as soon as I find the time. Right now,
> I'd first want the 1.0 release out of the door - hence, please be
> patient for a little longer.
>
> regards,
>
> Karl
>
> p.s.: As Rick suggests, it can't hurt to get an ICLA on file until I
> can look into your patch (and no, you can not "commit this via
> Stephan" - you wrote it, so we need an ICLA and probably a grant from
> you).

Stephane tells me the Pierre was listed on the initial CCLA and that
Pierre will also send an ICLA shortly...so, I think we are in good shape
now. With these two things on file, then it will be possible for
Stephane to commit things for Pierre, but it should probably be done via
JIRA, much like I did for Clement and iPOJO.

However, for this particular contribution, Karl will need to figure out
how best to merge it.

Thanks, Stephane and Pierre.

-> richard