felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: bundle digital signature validation for Felix
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:33:26 GMT
Pierre Parrend wrote:
>> Pierre, do you have an ICLA on file at Apache?
>>

> not yet. I can make one if necessary, or simply commit my code through
> Stephane.

I think Karl will need to look into the patch to see how to incorporate
it into the trunk, no matter what. However, it would probably be
worthwhile for you to submit an ICLA, since it declares that you are
willing and able to contribute to Apache projects. Karl will have to
follow up with any specifics regarding merging this into the trunk.

-> richard