felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate and OSGi
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:20:47 GMT
Peter

Interesting - thx for the links.

2 or 3 years back we got a hyperjaxb demo going (which uses hibernate)
on top of Oscar. It was quite quite crude, and just as you found we
needed to include our own Session handling code which was very custom as
I recall. It did work though and prove the concept.

Would certainly agree with the potential value and usefulness of this as
a generalised service.

Regards

-- Rob

--