felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Community Process and Roles
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:48:32 GMT
On Tuesday 24 July 2007 00:04, Richard S. Hall wrote:
> For the most part, the document is the same as before, but the incubator
> references are removed and some points are clarified further. Please
> vote on accepting this document:

[x] +1 - Accept community process and roles document.
[ ] 0 - Don't care.
[ ] -1 - Reject community process and roles document.

I would even claim that that page is a "Guidelines" page, and voting is not
truly necessary. These are typical "lazy consensus" stuff. "Hey, I made the
following changes (see commit r656523243342). WDYT?"

I have noticed that a lot of new projects in Apache, use voting more than was
originally intended. The "lazy consensus" concept is slowly fading
away... :o(

Btw, Good Work & Progress on the website! It will be important in the long run
to make it solid...

Cheers
Niclas