felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous build
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:23:05 GMT
Hi Marcel,

Great thing !

If we are at it, it might probably be a good thing to have the snapshots
published somewhere in a M2 Repo ? Yet I am concerned about the sheer
number of snapshots, that would be generated as each build is a full
build meaning that if something changes in the framework module a new
version of all other modules would probably also be deployed ....

Regards
Felix