felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need > JDK 5 profile in pom
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 08:10:40 GMT
Hi,

I would suggest to simply add a dependency to MX4J in the pom such that
it can be built :

   <dependency>
      <groupId>mx4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>mx4j-jmx</artifactId>
      <version>3.0.1</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
   </dependency>

This library just contains the javax.jmx packages and thus should enable
compilation without potentially introducing mx4j dependencies.

Regards
Felix