felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Framework listener is not invoked after Felix is restarted
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:57:01 GMT
Hi Rajini,

How do you restart the framework ? Do you create the Felix instance anew for
each framework start or do start-stop the same instance multiple times ?

For better replicability and also in view of the changes that Richard is
currently implementing, I suggest you do not reuse the Felix instances but
instead recreate a new instance for each start-stop cycle.

Anyway, I assume, that you have to register the framework listener each time
you start Felix.

Hope this helps

Regards
Felix