felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantinos N. Ntermitzoglou" <kos...@inaccessnetworks.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError with JamVM
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:14:33 GMT
Hi,
    I am using Felix version 0.8.0.
Richard, I am really sorry but I can not provide this information
because the bundle(s) code I use is under a NDA. However, I am now
pretty convinced that it is not a Felix or bundle (manifest) problem
after all. I have used jamVM on the same machine I used the Sun JRE and
I get the same error. So, it probably has to do with my VM's
configuration (or maybe the Classpath? ) and the, obviously modified in
Felix, class loading mechanism. On the other hand, all my other bundles
seem to work just fine and that is what really confuses me...
Thank you all for your replies, if you have any idea even with my
limited information I will be glad to hear,
regards,

Kostas