felix-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Leau <costin.l...@gmail.com>
Subject bnd plugin unpack option
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:24:17 GMT
Hello everybody,

We are using the maven bnd plugin in a maven project with submodules
and, as reported already, due to the way maven works, the classpath is
assembled incorrectly since the local target/class files is being used
instead of the locally deployed artifact.

I keep making patches around this problem but I was wondering whether
would you consider adding an option for unpacking the created bundle in
the target folder of the owning project.

This way, systems that use modules and the maven plugin do not have to
come with their own, incomplete solution for doing a build.

What do you think?

View raw message