felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Roadmap
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 19:23:18 GMT
I agree that it's beneficial to get a release of the core framework
done quickly, to give others using Felix a stable base to work on. I
have no problems whatsoever calling it 1.0 (it sure is stable and
proven enough to be called at least that), and I don't have an
outspoken opinion about releasing it as a tarball or installer.

After this release, we can discuss how to release individual
subprojects. I personally would like to make an official release of
the dependency manager, and I'm sure there are other committers that
would like to do releases too.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message