felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Alin Dreghiciu" <adreghi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceTracker
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 12:42:36 GMT
As in a conversation I had with Peter Kriens he was pointing out that he
could not think of a useful use case where the raw service listener can be
used due to the missing of the events raised before.
And what's the  then the listener? The ServiceTracker.

In my view it's qualifying for being part of the framework because it
reduces the complexity of service tracking and is less error prone then
using the service listener for the unaware.

Regards,
Alin Dreghiciu