felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject maven-bundle-plugin
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 06:54:23 GMT
Hi folks,

Thought I'd put together another maven-bundle-plugin status update...

Issues that will be resolved when we move to bndlib 0.0.140:

  FELIX-286   BND plugin and optional includes
  FELIX-288   autodetermined import versions cannot be changed

Issues that have trivial patches:

  FELIX-281   NullPointerException caused by empty Export-Package directive

Issues that have non-trivial patches:

  FELIX-219   Update maven-bundle-plugin to install bundles to a local OBR
  FELIX-261   maven-bundle-plugin, Include-Resources and maven <resources/>
  FELIX-283   bundleall should not rebundle jars that are already OSGi

Issues that may need repatching / further investigation:

  FELIX-247   Add ant goal which creates a build.xml and MANIFEST.MF
  FELIX-287   import resources and BND

Issues that could be passed back to their owners for review / action:

  FELIX-253   Dependency is ignored when it contains excludes
  FELIX-255   maven-bundle-plugin, wrapping and excludeTransitive

Thanks to everyone for their efforts - this plugin has been really useful!

Cheers, Stuart

View raw message