felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Re: classpath issues with felix-maven-bundle
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 10:13:44 GMT
Hi Costin,

Is it possible to get access to your modified branch of the build?
would make it easier to find and test possible solutions, instead
of trying to suggest things based on a couple of poms.

I usually end up exploding wrapped libraries under target/classes
as it makes Eclipse happy - that's why I don't see this problem.

--
Cheers, Stuart