felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Build HTTP bundle
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 16:08:06 GMT
Carlos Herrando wrote:
> Hello,
> I've just build the trunk, but the HTTP service bundle isn't created.
> Then if I write "mvn install" inside the http folder I get an error.
> Could you help me to build the HTTP bundle?

This is precisely why it isn't being built from the trunk pom file... :-)

The issue appears to be that the HTTP service impl is using a method
that does not appear in javax.servlet 2.1, but in a later version. I am
not exactly sure how to fix it at this point, other than to compile it
against a later version of javax.servlet, which is what we had been
doing in the past.

One day, I expect to nag Rob Walker into fixing this issue... ;-)

-> richard