felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 15:36:01 GMT
I am in the process of reworking the Apache Directory installers, which the
Felix installers project is based on, so I could see about fixing up the
installers here in the next couple of weeks.  Are there any changes you need
for the setup or do you just need the existing setup to work?  I haven't
worked on much Felix stuff in the past couple of months, but I assume the
main problem is that the installer generator doesn't reflect the locations
of some of the reorganized project directories, new jars, etc.?