felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Roadmap
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 15:25:50 GMT
Apache Directory also uses the Confluence export plugin to produce
http://directory.apache.org and I think the setup works really well for that
site.  I am sure the setup and export template could be borrowed and used in
conjunction with some minor graphics work to improve the aesthetics of the
Felix site.  I think the organization of the ADS site also implements a
couple of the suggestions listed in this thread...

Chris