felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 19:25:51 GMT
A release as TLP is very important as it's going to be available in
the main maven repository instead of the incubating one which other
projects can't use to make releases.
I'd love to see the release of the bundle plugin to use it in the Maven project.

my 0.02

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.