felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Harris" <...@panix.com>
Subject Re: newbie: installing and starting new bundles from code
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:37:18 GMT
BJ Hargrave <hargrave@us.ibm.com> writes:

> Sure you can. You need to use the installBundle(String, InputStream)
> method though. You must supply the InputStream to the local temp
> file.

But is the location string ignored in that case, or are you just
saying that I can divorce the location string from the actual bundle
data source?

I brought up the temporary file example just because it usually
involves a randomly constructed file name -- one that, if used as a
location string, would not match a previously installed bundle's
location string.

Steven E. Harris

View raw message