felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Manifest Package directive
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:30:36 GMT
Hi,

On 4/13/07, Stefano Lenzi <kismet@interfree.it> wrote:

> If the package MUST be imported, why if you look at the manifest of
> "Shell TUI" bundle you'll see that NO Import-Package header are presentat
> all!! ( If you want I can attach the manifest )

I do understand this question the shell.tui's bundle manifest includes an
Import-Package for org.apache.felix.shell. Therefore the import works as
expected.

Also why is the "Shell Tui" bundle working?
> How can it can resolve the class that define the service that it uses?
> May be that the Felix's classloader uses the Import-Service?

I would not know of this, but maybe yes. Honestly, I never quite understood
the Import-Service header.

Regards
Felix