felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Manifest Package directive
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:33:00 GMT
Hi Stefano,

1 - What is the meaning of Ignore-Package and Private-Package manifest
> directive? I couldn't find any information on those directive on OSGi R4
> specification :S

These come from the Ignore-Package and Private-Package instructions to BND
and are AFAIK not official OSGi manifest headers.

2 - Why does not "Shell TUI" bundle Import-Package report the package
> org.apache.felix.shell even if in it's used in the bundle Activator?

The Activator refers to the ShellService of the
org.apache.felix.shellpackage, hence this package MUST be imported.

Hope this helps.