felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Configuration Admin Service and Metatype Service
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:58:49 GMT
Hi all,

I finally came around to committing the Configuration Admin Service and
Metatype Service implementations. I also added the modules to the parent
pom.xml in felix/trunk and tested it on my local linux box. Finally I
deployed snapshots to the Apache Snapshot Repository.

Looking forward to any comments, bug reports, etc. :-)

I try to find some time in the near future to write up some tutorial-style
text on the wiki. But basically, the services implement the specification
and may just be used as specified.