felix-dev mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STARTING and STOPPING bundle events
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:57:35 GMT
Hello,

Felix dispatches starting and stopping events to
SynchronousBundleListener only. It seems to be compliant with the spec.

To get these events, you need to implement SynchronousBundleListener
instead of BundleListener. Use the same addBundleListener method on the
bundle context to register your listener.

Regards,

Clement

--
Clement Escoffier