felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Config Admin & Metatype service contributions
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:15:12 GMT
This vote has been open long enough to be called now. The results are:

    * +1 votes from Didier Donsez, Richard S. Hall, Clement Escoffier,
      Marcel Offermans, Felix Meschberger, and Carsten Ziegeler.
    * 0 votes from Niclas Hedhman.
    * -1 votes from no one.

The paperwork is all set and Felix is now a committer, so he should be
able to commit these subprojects now.

Since we currently do not have alternate implementations, we can
probably just use "metatype" and "configadmin" as the sub-project names.

-> richard