felix-dev mailing list archives

From Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: list renamed
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:49:32 GMT
Cool...let me be the first to try out the new list... ;-)

Seriously, though, this means that the new "users@felix.apache.org" has
also been created. No one was added to the users mailing list, everyone
was just moved to the dev list.

In the future, the users list will discuss Felix user issues, whereas
dev will discuss Felix internal development issues, so you can
subscribe according to your interests. This transition will happen over
time, so don't worry about posting to the wrong mailing list at this

-> richard

p.s. Thanks Joe!

On Apr 30, 2007, at 5:42 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> This list has been renamed to
>    dev@felix.apache.org.
> The old list name will continue to work,
> but you should update your address book
> to use the new name.
> --
> Joe Schaefer