felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Harris" <...@panix.com>
Subject iPOJO callback access level modifiers (was: iPOJO lifecycle callbacks -- getting a "context" in hand)
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:37:25 GMT
In DS, the lifecycle callbacks tolerate the methods being declared as
"protected" access, but I noticed that iPOJO requires these methods to
be public. Would it be technically feasible for iPOJO to permit
declaration of non-public callback methods?

I guess this would require use of Class.getDeclaredMethod() rather
than just Class.getMethod() in org.apache.felix.ipojo.util.Callback,
the latter of which appears to only search for public methods.

--
Steven E. Harris