felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Harris" <...@panix.com>
Subject Re: iPOJO Maven plugin installing artifacts with extension "bundle" and "ipojo-bundle"
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 22:59:08 GMT
"Richard S. Hall" <heavy@ungoverned.org> writes:

> This is a maven bug.

Fantastic. I was just reading this discussion:

  Creating a Custom Artifact Handler
  http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html

and noticed that the iPOJO plugin already specifies "jar" as the
extension:

,----[ META-INF/plexus/components.xml ]
|     <component>
|       <role>org.apache.maven.artifact.handler.ArtifactHandler</role>
|       <role-hint>ipojo-bundle</role-hint>;
|       <implementation>org.apache.maven.artifact.handler.DefaultArtifactHandler</implementation>
|       <configuration>
|         <extension>jar</extension>
|         <type>ipojo-bundle</type>
|         <includesDependencies>true</includesDependencies>
|         <language>java</language>
|         <addedToClasspath>true</addedToClasspath>
|       </configuration>
|     </component>
`----

[...]

> It appears that the maven guys have reproduced this, so hopefully we
> will get a fix.

Do you know a bug report number for this one?

--
Steven E. Harris