felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivo K. Koga" <ivo.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to build felix?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:42:49 GMT
Hi Clement,

Thanks for your answer, but I still can´t build Felix with this maven error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin' does not exist or
no va
lid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Mar 07 17:41:29 GMT-03:00 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 2M/4M

Regards

Ivo Koga

--
Msc. Candidate in Computer Networks at Universidade Salvador/BA/Brazil
Measurement WG - RNP/Brazil