felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Alin Dreghiciu" <adreghi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about Felix Commons
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:10:56 GMT
Maven I'm not sure, I have to check. Osgi? for sure not, but
maven-undle-plugin will transform it to
I recall
correctly the code which seems a valid version for a bundle (yet not very
sure about the dot before SNAPSHOT).
Tim's proposal seems find to me also but will end up as an OSGi version as
in his example 4.1.1.51 where 51 will not be relevant for version resolving
in OSGi . So , will be hard to express  the dependency on a certain wrapper
version.

Alin Dreghiciu