felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Re: Executive summary of maven-bundle-plugin issues
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:41:36 GMT
Hi Alin,

Thanks for the comments - I'm not completely adverse to the idea of handling
the transitive dependency issue inside the plugin, just questioning the benefit
given there's (imho) a workable solution.

I'm also worried that changing the way the bundle pulls in artifacts might break
other users. I believe this issue is only for the 'wrapping jar' case
- is that right?

Anyway, this is just my own opinion - looking forward to hearing more views :)

Cheers, Stuart

--
Cheers, Stuart