felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart McCulloch" <stuart.mccull...@jayway.net>
Subject Re: Re[2]: maven-bundle-plugin, Include-Resource and src/main/resources
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:24:39 GMT
On 23/03/07, Alin Dreghiciu <adreghiciu@gmail.com> wrote:
> The options were meant for maven-bundle-plugin. And since is a build tool it
> should offer flexibility. But those should be advanced usage and have good
> common defaults.

Actually, looking into this more, we might not need the extra plugin options,
as maven will give us the information we require - for example, wrt. flattening
resource paths, we just need to check the target dir for each resource entry.

(ie. follow whatever flattening is specified in the pom)

Cheers, Stuart

View raw message