felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about Felix Commons
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:49:58 GMT
On 3/8/07, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm also interested on this, i was talking with several people at
> EclipseCON and also here on the list, and seems that having an
> equivalent to the maven repository with osgi bundles and OBR metadata
> would be a good way to go.

Would anything change at the same time about how m2 processes
transitive dependencies?  How could this repo support better the
"Import/Export" model (as opposed to the "Require Bundle" model)?

It would be nice to better align m2 with the OSGi "Import/Export"
model.  In any case, seeing OSGi with first-class support in m2 would
be great.

View raw message