felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about Felix Commons
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:38:18 GMT
On 3/8/07, Alin Dreghiciu <adreghiciu@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, my question: What's the plan Enrique?
> When can I expect those bundles available on the m2 incubating
> repository? Are there missing bits that stops this process?

I have a big commit going in on another project these days, but my
plan is to commit all the wrapper POM's this weekend.  I can also
deploy this weekend if everyone's happy with the latest round of
debate on the naming convention (I'm happy).  I don't think there are
any missing pieces and in any case I can figure them out when I get to
processing the JIRA issues.  Thanks for submitting individual JIRA
issues.

Enrique