felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject [commons] Added 2nd round of wrapper POM contributions
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:26:30 GMT
Hi, Felix developers,

1)  I committed a 2nd batch of "wrapper POMs" to Felix Commons.  I
also updated the status table in Confluence [1].  These were wrapper
POMs John Conlon did for Apache Directory.  They are antlr,
commons-collections, and jzlib.

2)  I updated the table of "Supporting Projects" to include a column
for links to JIRA issues.  There are now links to the JIRA issues for
HTTPClient and MINA.  If you have an interest in OSGi support at these
projects, then JIRA gives you the option to "vote" for an issue to be
addressed.  You can also "watch" the issue for changes.  I'm not
encouraging "ballot stuffing" but if you want to see OSGi support
directly in 3rd party libraries, then voting for or even creating new
issues at relevant projects would be a big help.  We can then update
the table.

Enrique

[1]  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Commons