felix-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Moloney <t.molo...@verizon.net>
Subject More hibernate problems
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 03:16:52 GMT
I'm still having problems getting Hibernate to work with Felix.

My biggest problem is that I can't figure out how to tell Hibernate
where the *.hbm.xml files are.  I tried calling
Configuration.addDirectory(), passing in the path inside the bundle.  I
tried calling Configuration.addInputStream(), passing in the result of
getResourceAsStream().  I tried calling Configuration.addResource() both
with and without the class loader.  None of them worked.  Does anyone
have any example code that shows how to do this?  Since Hibernate is in
the Felix commons, I'm hoping that someone is actually using it.

The other issue is that I have to add "org.apache.derby.jdbc" to the
Import-Package element of the Hibernate pom.  That doesn't seem right.
Is there a better way for Hibernate to find the derby JDBC driver?

Thanks in advance,
  Tim