felix-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Moloney <t.molo...@verizon.net>
Subject Has anyone used JAXB within Felix?
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:46:32 GMT
I'm trying to use JAXB within a bundle that I'm writing but I'm not
having much luck.

I can compile and start my bundle (after I load the jaxb-libs, jax-impl,
relaxngDatatype, and xsdlib bundles I wrapped).  However, I get a
runtime error ("my.domain.package" doesnt contain ObjectFactory.class or
jaxb.index) when I try to get a JAXB context.

ObjectFactory is in my.domain.package (it's actually generated by
hyperjaxb2) and I've exported my.domain.package.* from my bundle, but
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext() can't seem
to find it.

Any thoughts on what else I may need to do?

Thanks,
  Tim