felix-dev mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to build felix?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:12:24 GMT
Ivo K. Koga a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm trying to build felix without success.
>
> When I type ant, as the information in the wiki, it shows this message:
> C:\Felix\2007-03-07\build.xml:49: Execute failed: java.io.IOException:
> Cannot ru
> n program "mvn": CreateProcess error=2,
>
> but when I type "mvn clean install", it seems to be ok, but do not create
> the binaries of Felix. Can anyone help me on this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ivo Koga
For a strange reason (that I didn't discover), it does not work for me too.
So, to compile launch the following commands (in this order) :
mvn -Dpackaging=bundle clean install
mvn -Dpackaging=osgi-bundle clean install
mvn -Dpackaging=ipojo-bundle clean install
mvn -Dpackaging=osgi-bundle-mosgi clean install

All these commands should succeed (retry if you a a Maven-related error
(download error, repository unaccessible ...)).

Clement

--
Clement Escoffier
Grenoble University