felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Any interest in FELIX-219?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:29:34 GMT
Tim,

There are a few outstanding patches in JIRA. I was going to try to
aggregate them and summarize them in a message to the mailing list and
see if we could decide on the action to take for each. I haven't looked
at any of them yet, so I am unsure what will be necessary, i.e., whether
or not a vote will be necessary or any paperwork.

-> richard