felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Embedding Felix in an Java Web Start App
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:37:50 GMT
On Wednesday 07 March 2007 09:04, Ivo K. Koga wrote:
> I just start this jnlp. This launches successfully the application, but
> when I install and try to run the bundle I got the error I sent before.
> I didnĀ“t understand the "what I do next (in detail)" question. Does this
> answer the question? If not, please let me know.

"the bundle" is referring to some other bundle not listed in that JNLP??

IIRC, Java WS will assign the AllPermissons to the jar files that is declared
in it. However, jar files outside will end up without permissions.
In OSGi you can assign permissions in runtime, but I am not sure if Felix has
full security support yet.

If not, then I suggest that you try to create a new Policy within
the 'standard' bundles, which grants AllPermissions to your 'trusted
I have only done stuff like that for testing, but look at [1] and [2] to get
the idea.

View raw message