felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Executive summary of maven-bundle-plugin issues
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:17:34 GMT
On 3/27/07, Felix Meschberger <Felix.Meschberger@day.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> > > As a test, I wasn't able to apply the latest unified patch that you
> > > attached to the JIRA issue, however, Were you able to apply it to the trunk?
> > >

> > Ah, I just did a simple unified diff between trunk and Carlos' branch
> > so it may be I missed something in the process. Will take a look at
> > it tomorrow (I'm UTC+8) and come up with a clean (tested) patch.
>
> Could this be the CR-LF vs. LF issue again ? I usual do a dos2unix on
> patch files before submission, which seems to help.

make sure you set svn:eol-style to native in all text files

I use this script and then revert binary files for old files. I have
this svn configuration
http://maven.apache.org/developers/svn-eol-style.txt

for f in `find . -type f | grep -v .svn` ; do
  prop=`svn propget svn:mime-type $f`

    prop=`svn propget svn:eol-style $f`
    if [ -z "$prop" ]
    then
      echo $prop $f
      svn propset svn:eol-style native $f
    fi
    prop=`svn propget svn:keywords $f`
    if [ -z "$prop" ]
    then
      echo $prop $f
      svn propset svn:keywords "\"Author Date Id Revision\"" $f
    fi

done

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.