felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Executive summary of maven-bundle-plugin issues
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:59:30 GMT
haven't tried, but should use them

i don't see the scope as the solution, is a workaround, it's not
designed to do that

there are two cases here:

- bundle = original library + OSGi manifest
I think this is the best solution, if you do it from the original
library pom, you just need the bundle:manifest goal, if you do it from
outside somehow you should deploy the dependencies section from the
pom in the original library instead of the current one.

- bundle = several libraries
this will require http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2316 to be
implement first to list all the dependencies provided by the bundle