felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about Felix Commons
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 21:15:13 GMT
this is the first step, having a public place for consumption of osgi
bundles, with osgi manifests and OBR metadata.
I'm still puting all pieces together for osgi-maven relation, I'll
keep informe after i digest all the stuff i'm finding out ;)

> On 3/8/07, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> > I'm also interested on this, i was talking with several people at
> > EclipseCON and also here on the list, and seems that having an
> > equivalent to the maven repository with osgi bundles and OBR metadata
> > would be a good way to go.
> Would anything change at the same time about how m2 processes
> transitive dependencies?  How could this repo support better the
> "Import/Export" model (as opposed to the "Require Bundle" model)?
> It would be nice to better align m2 with the OSGi "Import/Export"
> model.  In any case, seeing OSGi with first-class support in m2 would
> be great.
> Enrique

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.