felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Harris" <...@panix.com>
Subject Re: OBR Resource from a Bundle
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 23:01:36 GMT
"Richard S. Hall" <heavy@ungoverned.org> writes:

> As far as pulling the needed bits out and putting them into an OBR
> bundle, that doesn't seem like it should be an issue since maven-
> bundle-plugin can let us pull out specifically what we need and put
> it in the bundle, I would imagine.

I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to here, but I realized
that I can't just make the org.apache.felix.moduleloader.ICapability
extend the org.osgi.service.obr.Capability interface because the OBR
classes are not part of the framework Maven artifact, nor are they a
dependency. We'd have to pull the OBR interfaces out to a separate
artifact, if not bundle, that the framework artifact could rely upon
as part of its compile-time class path. I'm not sure how to do that
from the sidelines.

Perhaps it could work like the interface-only OSGi bundles, such as

Steven E. Harris

View raw message