felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Harris" <...@panix.com>
Subject Is maven-bundle-plugin getting deployed to the wrong directory?
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 02:42:41 GMT
When I try to rely upon downloading the maven-bundle-plugin from the
Apache Snapshot Repository at

by using a pluginRepository POM element like this:

      <name>Apache Snapshot Plugin Repository</name>

Maven is unable to locate the maven-bundle-plugin:

| [INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin' does not exist or no valid version
could be found

I see that the bundle plugin snapshots are sitting in the

directory in the repository, but I'm wondering if the plugin should
really be located at

like the other two Felix-produced Maven plugins.

Steven E. Harris

View raw message