felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject [commons] Added 1st round of wrapper POM contributions
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:57:52 GMT
Hi, Felix developers,

In case it wasn't obvious from the JIRA or commit traffic, I committed
the first batch of "wrapper POMs" to Felix Commons.  I also updated
the status table in Confluence [1].

I have not deployed them yet (as in 'mvn deploy').  If a couple people
could look them over, try them out, etc., I can deploy them.  I did
some basic testing with a fresh Felix, but I have yet to incorporate
them into a real project.  Also, if anything needs to change in the
POMs I'll incorporate feedback into the "Getting Started" and
"Creating Bundles" pages.  One thing I had to do to the contributed
POMs was add a reference to a new parent POM for the commons.

[1]  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Commons

View raw message