felix-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Moloney <t.molo...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Building the Felix trunk
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 03:33:48 GMT

After commenting out the <pluginRepositories> section of
maven-osgi-plugin's pom.xml (see attached), I was able to successfully
build and rebuild, both with and without a populated ~/.m2/repository
directory.

I'm not sure if this is the proper fix.  I do know that no live chickens
were required.

I apologize for the "maven-resource-plugin" vs.
"maven-resources-plugin".  I must have botched trimming the error message.

Thanks for all of the insight and suggestions.  I'll try it all over
again when Maven 2.0.5 is released tomorrow.

Tim