felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Is maven-bundle-plugin getting deployed to the wrong directory?
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:27:44 GMT
Steven E. Harris wrote:
> I see that the bundle plugin snapshots are sitting in the
>   org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/
> directory in the repository, but I'm wondering if the plugin should
> really be located at
>   org/apache/felix/plugins/maven-bundle-plugin/
>                    ^^^^^^^
> like the other two Felix-produced Maven plugins.

The groupId is "org.apache.felix" and the artifactId is
"maven-bundle-plugin", so it is in the correct directory. Admittedly,
the maven repo directory structure doesn't match the svn repo structure,
but I don't see the need for that. I don't see the need for
"org.apache.felix.plugins" as a groupId, so I would like to kill it off.

The main issue we have is that we have never really settled on how we
want to structure our svn repo, but I think that decision should be
independent of how we organize artifacts in the maven repo. Others?

-> richard

View raw message