felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOT deployment frequency
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 23:28:59 GMT
I am not sure about the current setup, so someone else will have to answer
that, but I think it would be very helpful to get some SNAPSHOT builds
deploying to m2-snapshot-repository or wherever they need to go.  One thing
that comes to mind is that the Spring-OSGi builds could then pull down more
recent code to test against, etc.

One problem I know we will have is the pom-new-plugin.xml and
pom-old-plugin.xml files.  I do Felix CI builds off of SVN changes and
deploy to my internal Maven repo, but I have some script workarounds to get
a proper pom.xml prior to the build execution.

If this becomes a plan I would be happy to get the poms cleaned up and help
set up a continuum build somewhere.

Chris